Every media opportunity
is an opportunity to win.
partners to everyone we meet.”
We’re sort of addicted to it. In a good way.
So: What is an “echo point” and why did we name our company after it?
An echo point is the target that will resonate your message best—the people who will become personal advocates, who will spread our client’s word, who will respond in the way we want them to, and encourage those around them to respond as well. We love finding echo points. It’s not for everyone—it requires research that leads to insights. It takes more work than some media planners and buyers are interested in, finding the people who will echo a client’s message. It’s what gets us revved up.
“A strong, healthy, beautiful plan is what we like to deliver.”
Planning: Secret Weapon #1.
EchoPoint becomes students of our clients. We shop their stores and use their products. We connect with current customers. This is crucial to understanding our clients’ businesses, and how they function in the chaotic marketplace.
Working closely with our creative team, we ensure that messaging is tailored not only to the target, but also to the medium delivering the message.
Market Specialists: Secret Weapon #2.
Even when a plan is “national,” we believe all media is local. Key priority markets usually need individual customization.
Over the years we’ve become market specialists.
Define, research, negotiate fiercely (another term for “buying”), spend time on the details, and measure.
What do you consider a win?
Let's talk it over.
And, of course, since that conversation is the goal of this entire website, we'll quietly consider your contacting us a measure of the effectiveness of this particular media choice: i.e., a win. See? We're kind of addicted.
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Health Insurance
Join our team.
We could use somebody like you around here. Check out our current openings:
Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer
The Sr Digital Media Planner/Buyer must have demonstrated expertise across digital channels, with media planning and buying experience, and understands how digital fits in a client’s overall marketing/media strategy. The position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a campaign from plan development to reporting, ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are fulfilled. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical, exhibits strong leadership qualities and possess effective communication skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, including cross-functional teams such as account, creative, strategy and traditional media
- Manage media partner RFP process and negotiate buys on client’s behalf
- Maintain and oversee account digital media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and circulate updates and innovations with internal teams and clients
- Evaluate media opportunities, prepare media POVs and case studies, and oversee development and presentation of media plans for assigned clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of digital media trends and concepts, with an ability to convey complex and technical information in ways that stakeholders with varying levels of digital expertise can understand
- Aid in development and implementation of tools and processes aimed at continuously pushing to streamline workflow and tasks across the team and accounts
- Train and mentor digital team members
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for digital media campaigns