Every media opportunity
is an opportunity to win.
partners to everyone we meet.”
We’re sort of addicted to it. In a good way.
So: What is an “echo point” and why did we name our company after it?
An echo point is the target that will resonate your message best—the people who will become personal advocates, who will spread our client’s word, who will respond in the way we want them to, and encourage those around them to respond as well. We love finding echo points. It’s not for everyone—it requires research that leads to insights. It takes more work than some media planners and buyers are interested in, finding the people who will echo a client’s message. It’s what gets us revved up.
“A strong, healthy, beautiful plan is what we like to deliver.”
Planning: Secret Weapon #1.
EchoPoint becomes students of our clients. We shop their stores and use their products. We connect with current customers. This is crucial to understanding our clients’ businesses, and how they function in the chaotic marketplace.
Working closely with our creative team, we ensure that messaging is tailored not only to the target, but also to the medium delivering the message.
Market Specialists: Secret Weapon #2.
Even when a plan is “national,” we believe all media is local. Key priority markets usually need individual customization.
Over the years we’ve become market specialists.
Define, research, negotiate fiercely (another term for “buying”), spend time on the details, and measure.
What do you consider a win?
Let's talk it over.
And, of course, since that conversation is the goal of this entire website, we'll quietly consider your contacting us a measure of the effectiveness of this particular media choice: i.e., a win. See? We're kind of addicted.
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Health Insurance
Join our team.
We could use somebody like you around here. Check out our current openings:
Digital Media Intern
Summer internship opportunity on our digital media team. Should be a good opportunity to get exposure to and work with a number of different parts of digital media.
Paid Search Manager
The Paid Search Manager is accountable for successfully managing paid search campaigns across a portfolio of clients ranging from local non-profit organizations to National advertisers. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical and possesses effective communication skills.
- Manage existing and create new accounts for agency’s roster of clients
- Responsible for day-to-day management of search accounts including ongoing optimizations, performance reports, and account profitability
- Demonstrated understanding of budget planning, keyword generation, ad copy creation, and search account structure
- Maintain working knowledge of platform, algorithm changes, and new targeting opportunities or products that may impact current accounts and circulate updates with internal teams and clients
- Provide account management with ability to execute across multiple clients, industry verticals, campaign objectives, and budget levels for Non-Profit/Google Grant to National advertisers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, including cross-functional teams such as account, digital strategy and digital media
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for paid search campaigns.
Experience: 6 years of media planning/buying, minimum of one year in supervisory role
Responsibilities: day-to-day team leadership, demonstrate mastery of all general media planning and buying functions
- Buying: thorough market analysis, accurate ratings projections, solid negotiations, buy assembly, buy stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and post-buy reporting
- Planning: target audience research, formulate media objectives, strategy development, results analysis, apply learnings to next planning cycle
Experience: 1-3 years of traditional buying (digital buying a plus)
Responsibilities: thorough market analysis, accurate ratings projections, solid negotiations, buy assembly, buy stewardship, invoice reconciliation, post-buy reporting.
Role requires ability to balance both analytical and creative thinking to effectively problem solve. Successful members of our team actively work to cultivate relationships with internal and external partners.