How do you know if you
might want to work here?
We’re pretty lucky. Each day we get to come to work in the former Indianapolis Public School No. 9, which we transformed into a uniquely collaborative space. And here, we learn together, hang out and laugh together, and hustle together.
And individually we’re working at the highest level of our lives, which isn’t always easy but is pretty rewarding, daily. See if any of the open positions sound like you. Send us your information. Then if it seems right, let’s get together.
The Sr Digital Media Planner/Buyer must have demonstrated expertise across digital channels, with media planning and buying experience, and understands how digital fits in a client’s overall marketing/media strategy. The position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a campaign from plan development to reporting, ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are fulfilled. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical, exhibits strong leadership qualities and possess effective communication skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, including cross-functional teams such as account, creative, strategy and traditional media
- Manage media partner RFP process and negotiate buys on client’s behalf
- Maintain and oversee account digital media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and circulate updates and innovations with internal teams and clients
- Evaluate media opportunities, prepare media POVs and case studies, and oversee development and presentation of media plans for assigned clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of digital media trends and concepts, with an ability to convey complex and technical information in ways that stakeholders with varying levels of digital expertise can understand
- Aid in development and implementation of tools and processes aimed at continuously pushing to streamline workflow and tasks across the team and accounts
- Train and mentor digital team members
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for digital media campaigns
Don’t see a position that fits, exactly?
We’re always eager to talk to people who are qualified, enthusiastic and professional, even if they don’t fit perfectly into our pre-existing job descriptions.
If it helps tip you into sending us your information, keep in mind that for four years straight, we’ve been on Outside magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work.” We’ve also made multiple appearances on Ag Age’s “40 Best Places to Work.”
“EchoPoint clearly and consistently stays one step ahead of the marketplace, blending data science intelligence and creative ideation to drive campaign success and client result time after time…. This is truly a special agency that simply ‘gets it.’”
– Drew Medland, Regional Director of Sales, Pandora/SoundCloud