How do you know if you
might want to work here?
We’re pretty lucky. Each day we get to come to work in the former Indianapolis Public School No. 9, which we transformed into a uniquely collaborative space. And here, we learn together, hang out and laugh together, and hustle together.
And individually we’re working at the highest level of our lives, which isn’t always easy but is pretty rewarding, daily. See if any of the open positions sound like you. Send us your information. Then if it seems right, let’s get together.
Associate Media Director
The Associate Media Director (AMD) provides leadership, training, and problem solving across the department. This includes mentorship and oversight of team members, assisting with new business development, and assisting the Media Director with business management. The ideal candidate exhibits leadership qualities, effective communication skills, an ability to teach/mentor staff, sound decision making, and strong industry expertise.
- Play active role in attaining and developing new business and driving organic growth within existing accounts
- Act as gatekeeper of experience and information sharing, keeping department and clients apprised of relevant trends, new opportunities, and industry-related topics
- Demonstrate strong leadership role within the department, agency, and media community taking opportunities to lead process development, department evolution, agency integration, and staff development
- Acquaints self appropriately with the personnel and organization of the agency and clients
- Monitor and help manage workload of the media team for assigned accounts and ensure the team works efficiently and collaboratively with all stakeholders, including oversight of other senior team member’s timetables
- Serve as escalation point for teams to help troubleshoot issues
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for media campaigns
- Lead strategy, planning, and thought leadership for key agency accounts
- Provide proactive communication with client regarding media recommendations, testing initiatives, incremental opportunities, tracking against campaign goals, proposed optimizations, etc.
Digital Media Supervisor
The Digital Media Supervisor must have demonstrated expertise with media planning and buying across channels, with a strong emphasis on digital media, and understands how digital fits in a client’s overall marketing/media strategy. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical, exhibits strong leadership qualities and possess effective communication skills. The position should ensure that all aspects of a campaign – strategy, plan development, execution, reporting, client communication – are executed seamlessly by all team members involved and make sure clients’ needs and expectations are fulfilled.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, including cross-functional teams such as account, creative, and analytics
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media partners, and opportunities, circulating updates and innovations with internal teams and clients
- Evaluate media opportunities, prepare media POVs and case studies, and oversee development and presentation of media plans for assigned clients
- Lead client status calls and presentations, and provide assistance with new business pitches
- Help train, mentor, and develop digital team members
- Demonstrate deep understanding of digital media trends and concepts, with an ability to convey complex and technical information in ways that stakeholders with varying levels of digital expertise can understand
- Maintain and oversee account digital media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Digital media execution and oversight may include programmatic display, mobile, streaming video, audio, paid social, search, native, etc.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for digital media campaigns
- Have strong problem-solving skills when working within technical environments as well as with a client’s unique parameters
Don’t see a position that fits, exactly?
We’re always eager to talk to people who are qualified, enthusiastic and professional, even if they don’t fit perfectly into our pre-existing job descriptions.
If it helps tip you into sending us your information, keep in mind that for four years straight, we’ve been on Outside magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work.” We’ve also made multiple appearances on Ag Age’s “40 Best Places to Work.”
“EchoPoint clearly and consistently stays one step ahead of the marketplace, blending data science intelligence and creative ideation to drive campaign success and client result time after time…. This is truly a special agency that simply ‘gets it.’”
– Drew Medland, Regional Director of Sales, Pandora/SoundCloud