How do you know if you
might want to work here?
We’re pretty lucky. Each day we get to come to work in the former Indianapolis Public School No. 9, which we transformed into a uniquely collaborative space. And here, we learn together, hang out and laugh together, and hustle together.
And individually we’re working at the highest level of our lives, which isn’t always easy but is pretty rewarding, daily. See if any of the open positions sound like you. Send us your information. Then if it seems right, let’s get together.
The Paid Search Specialist will play an integral role in helping grow and manage our paid search practice, working on campaigns across a portfolio of clients ranging from local non-profit organizations to National advertisers. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical, and possesses effective written and verbal communication skills. The role is focused on budget management, reporting, optimizations, and delivery monitoring for assigned accounts and will work closely with the Paid Search Manager to develop a deep understanding of the search landscape and platform capabilities.
- Monitor daily budget pacing and ensure campaigns are on track to meet delivery goals
- Help set up new campaigns including setting budgets, bid strategies, keyword list development, writing ad copy, ad extensions, and audience recommendations
- Maintain working knowledge of platform, algorithm changes, and new targeting opportunities or products that may impact current accounts and circulate updates with internal teams and clients
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of assigned search accounts including daily budget and delivery pacing, performance optimizations, and competitive/market activity
- Ownership of campaign reporting based on set cadence and templates for assigned accounts
- Analyze data and trends to identify opportunities to improve or understand any fluctuations in campaign performance
Don’t see a position that fits, exactly?
We’re always eager to talk to people who are qualified, enthusiastic and professional, even if they don’t fit perfectly into our pre-existing job descriptions.
If it helps tip you into sending us your information, keep in mind that for four years straight, we’ve been on Outside magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work.” We’ve also made multiple appearances on Ag Age’s “40 Best Places to Work.”
“EchoPoint clearly and consistently stays one step ahead of the marketplace, blending data science intelligence and creative ideation to drive campaign success and client result time after time…. This is truly a special agency that simply ‘gets it.’”
– Drew Medland, Regional Director of Sales, Pandora/SoundCloud