How do you know if you
might want to work here?
We’re pretty lucky. Each day we get to come to work in the former Indianapolis Public School No. 9, which we transformed into a uniquely collaborative space. And here, we learn together, hang out and laugh together, and hustle together.
And individually we’re working at the highest level of our lives, which isn’t always easy but is pretty rewarding, daily. See if any of the open positions sound like you. Send us your information. Then if it seems right, let’s get together.
The Out of Home (OOH) Coordinator will work with vendors and client Division Project Managers (DPM) to execute and manage OOH purchases across the US for a large national brand. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Role is client facing and candidate must be able to communicate professionally and build working relationships with media vendors and Division Project Managers. Advertising agency or media experience is a plus.
About the Role:
- Minimum 20-25 hours per week with option to work full time if desired (with additional responsibilities)
- Responsible for overseeing all national OOH contracts for large national brand
- Ability to represent EchoPoint Media daily through this client facing project, overseeing the day to day activity, and managing the daily workflow
- Fulfill new billboard or sign requests-from Division Project Managers:
- Determine geographic location
- Negotiate and finalize contract with OOH vendors
- Provide follow up to DPM
- Ensure creative fulfillment
- Maintenance of current OOH contracts
- Provide new artwork to vendors and determine if existing artwork meets standards
- Track renewal dates of existing contracts
- Maintain master file of all activity
- Ensure receipt and approve all vendor invoices
- Prepare client invoicing
The Supervisor will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop, execute and negotiate spot/local media buys across multiple channels (tv, radio, print, ooh) with a heavy emphasis in spot TV. Must haves include at least 7+ years of experience in media buying. The ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills and embrace a fast-paced agile environment in the ever-changing landscape of media. This is a very collaborative and connected team dedicated to great client service as well as fostering an environment for professional growth for their team members. Role is client facing and candidate must be able to effectively communicate strategies to clients, forge relationships with media partners and leverage these relationships to gain a deeper knowledge of the marketplace and best value for our clients.
Don’t see a position that fits, exactly?
We’re always eager to talk to people who are qualified, enthusiastic and professional, even if they don’t fit perfectly into our pre-existing job descriptions.
If it helps tip you into sending us your information, keep in mind that for four years straight, we’ve been on Outside magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work.” We’ve also made multiple appearances on Ag Age’s “40 Best Places to Work.”
“EchoPoint clearly and consistently stays one step ahead of the marketplace, blending data science intelligence and creative ideation to drive campaign success and client result time after time…. This is truly a special agency that simply ‘gets it.’”
– Drew Medland, Regional Director of Sales, Pandora/SoundCloud